Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 03:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Will people admit that he was never mentally stable enough to be elected or will they just deflect like many in this thread have done?

The past 4 years have given them the template for how to deny and deflect, at least.  

On a more serious note, Trump supporters who abandoned ship on him can claim they either didn't want Hillary to win and/or they wanted conservative SC judges appointed.  If/when Biden's cheese completely slips off his cracker people who voted for him can say that they just didn't want Trump elected, they wanted the left-wing agenda pushed, and/or they trust Kamala Harris to take over.

No one is going to say "Oh crap, Biden is a vegetable...I wish I voted for Trump."  So I wouldn't hold my breath on the liberal catharsis you think is coming.  Same with liberals who keep thinking Trump and his family are going to jail...don't hold your breath.

Let me try this...honest question...who would you most want as president right now?
1. Biden
2. Harris
3. Hillary
4. some liberal wildcard...how about Oprah
5.  EDIT - can't forget Bernie...let's put Bernie as an option
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Nately120 - 06-28-2021, 03:21 PM