Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 03:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 78 isn't exactly mid-70s, but, in terms of his cognitive decline, I do wonder when, sometime in the next few years, his issues become worse and he's just all-out forgetting things and unable to think like a functioning person, if all the people defending him will say "oh, that just came on suddenly.... there were no signs of it or any way to foresee it."

I've thought about how it will go on this board when it happens because it seems inevitable. 

Will people admit that he was never mentally stable enough to be elected or will they just deflect like many in this thread have done?

Well, I won't admit that he was never mentally stable enough to be elected. 

Especially to someone who thought Trump WAS, given the latter's MUCH MORE evident cognitive decline, as evidenced in the rambling broken sentences and sudden leapfrogging from random topic to random topic in all his speeches, deflecting responsibility, calling people names, insulting allies, praising adversaries, surprising his own staff by announcing policy goals they'd never heard of, let alone vetted.  

If an elderly man sitting on a park bench next to me was suggesting the president should buy Greenland or use Nukes to stop hurricanes or research cleansers to combat aids or trust Putin over the FBI/CIA, I'd read that as cognitive decline and thank heavens he wasn't president. A Trump supporter, apparently, would not.

Biden, on the other hand, has repeatedly communicated policies in a systematic, step by step fashion. 

If you thought Trump had no cognitive issues, then it is hard to understand what you are counting as evidence thereof, beyond party affiliation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Dill - 06-28-2021, 04:48 PM