Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-28-2021, 06:08 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Not everyone is a Walmart or a McDonalds.  It sure would be nice if a lot of people remembered that from time to time.

We just seem to be on a slow march towards everyone working for giant corporations or running businesses where they only hire a few family members.  It's almost like a return to the old sustenance farming days where people need to have 10 kids because they can't afford to pay strangers to work for them.

Biden will tell your friends to offer higher wages to get employees and Trump and his cohorts will tell them that they shouldn't have wasted so much money on fancy coffee and smart phones.  Help probbaly ain't on the way.  Then again, I'm a cynic who has given up and works for peanuts for the government war machine. My job requires a college degree and a very clean background check and I make less than the new burger flipping rate...so it goes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Nately120 - 06-28-2021, 06:33 PM