Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(06-26-2021, 08:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So like transgenders posing a threat to children everywhere in a Target bathroom near you and Hillary’s emails the right wing main stream media machine will spoon feed this stuff to their viewers until their heads explode or they believe a lying serial sexual assaulter narcissist conman is the savior of the people.

Interesting that you brought this up, perfect timing really.  The video I'll link below was making it's round on the interwebs yesterday.  I'm going to assume you won't go down the rabbit hole that is this story but I assure it's even worse than the video suggests.

From what I gathered in following it was that there was a pretty big group of women, many of them young girls, who were also in agreement with the women speaking. You can see some of them standing around when the camera pans.   Apparently there's much more to the story (previous complaints, inapproriate comments from the individual to the women, etc.)

But hey, keep believing that there aren't real life consequences to this stuff.  Everyone acts in good faith.  It's all just insanity from the right.  At least you can pat yourself on the back for being so accepting and empathetic (not to these women of course).

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Wes Mantooth - 06-29-2021, 11:11 AM