Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(06-29-2021, 05:57 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 1.) If you have a magic bullet to cure the world of crazy assholes I’d love to hear it.

2.) Straight white guy raped a little kid the other day. What type of broad generalizations should we apply to that scenario?

3.) And why isn’t there so much fear mongering about that type of stuff?

1.) I mean, step 1 would be creating laws to prevent these people ("crazy assholes") from harming, harrassing or exposing others to unwanted and unacceptable behavior.

In this case, the law is on the offender's side.  It took place in California.  That's why you hear the person at the counter bring up that they're folliwng the law and can't do anything.  As long as someone claims to identify as female, by law, they are allowed access into the female locker room.

What's even more crazy is that less than a decade this act would have been a felony.

2.) That child rapists are disgusting animals (that should be punished to the fullest extent of the law).

3.) I wasn't aware that their wasn't "fear mongering, or more appropriately put, extreme concern, about child rapists.  I'm pretty sure most people are acutely aware of the dangers that exist and the terrible people that are out there.  Why do you think you hear so many stories about single dads being questioned or scolded when they're with their kid(s) at a playground?  Why do you think so many adults are less likley to engange with children they don't know, in what used to be ordinary exchanges in passing?

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Wes Mantooth - 06-29-2021, 06:39 PM