Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(06-29-2021, 06:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I rewatched it. I didn't hear any allegations of misconduct other than the fact that a trans woman was using the spa. I just heard the woman repeat that the trans woman was in there, that transgender isn't real, and suggest that the guy who asked if the person was trans must be gay, "out of alignment", and "not a real man". 

You didn't see and hear the women that appears to the left  of the person filming say (paraphrased) "This is our first time here and with this shit happening we're not going to come back.  We want a refund.  Give me our money back."  -----Timestamp 1:15

At 1:47 you can hear another women say "yes" twice, seemingly in agreement with the woman who is filming after she said "As a woman I have the right to feel comfortable without a man exposing himself."

At 1:57 you can hear another woman say something to effect of "No, he's not a transgender. It's not ok. It's not ok."

At 2:08 you can hear someone in the background saying "little girls, little girls" which seems to be uttered to help the woman make her case.

At 2:30 you can hear another woman chime in with "If we went into the men's section with our anatomy... that would be bad."

At 3:18 you can a woman walk up and say "he should not have been allowed in there."  and another reply "Exactly, we know that. Thank you."

So I'm not sure how you could have watched this video twice and come to the conclusion that the woman filming is the only one who alleging there was misconduct.  You can clearly hear at least 3 other different women either supporting her claims, or are voicing their own disgust.

So I ask you, are you dismissing all of these women because of a single sentence the woman filming said (in a much larger rant)?

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Wes Mantooth - 06-29-2021, 07:34 PM