Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(06-29-2021, 07:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The misconduct is clearly stated; A person who has male anatomy exposed themselves to women (and little girls) in the locker room.  You can try to clean that up all you like (a trans woman was simply using the spa) but those were the allegations. 

Now we can all be open and honest and say whether or not we think this appropriate.  I'll go first:  I don't think women should be subjected to looking at dicks while they're changing, or using the shower, or using the sauna, or anywhere else that is designated strictly for females.  This is absolutely absurd behavior.

Now you go...

I won't disagree with you, but I think we as a society are giving dicks way too much power.  A dick is like a gun, a love gun, if you will.  It doesn't do anything evil or traumatic on its own, does it?  Our society is bizarre...I was a 6 year old boy in the YMCA showers/locker room and having strange men naked with their dicks at eye level was normal, but seeing a woman's nipples would have been wrong.  So I can be a boy and see dicks but not buy a penthouse because it will warp my mind?  Well, I guess I couldn't buy a playgirl and look at dicks either, technically...hmm...

It's also odd that the notion that seeing a penis is traumatic for women is being pushed by the political party that is fighting back against the left wing's cries of "rape culture."  Are dicks dangerous?  It's acceptable for women and girls to petition the law/courts about seeing dicks but if I went to the YMCA now or as a kid and screamed that I was being offended by all the dicks I would have looked even crazier than usual.

Dickity dickity dick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Nately120 - 06-29-2021, 09:44 PM