Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-29-2021, 04:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I mean you could've stopped after saying Trump read off a teleprompter. In Brad's eyes, that's textbook dementia - or at least that was his go to excuse to prove that Biden didn't have all the cognitive functions required to be president (while ignoring all precedent set by every president ever reading prepared statements except for 45).

Not that he'll admit it, or he'll have me go through his 6000 posts since last August to find out where he said it and I just realized why he posts so much nonsense.

Ha.  

Only when he reads from the teleprompter but has no clue what he's even reading.  

Trump would read from a teleprompter but would at least have a grasp of what was going on, even if he misspoke a few times.

Why do you think Biden made so few (or no) public appearances while he was "campaigning"?

Why do you think his team rushes him off whenever he finishes before anyone can ask him questions?  

Why do you think he said that he's going to get in trouble with staff if he doesn't do it the right way and call on a pre-planned list of reporters at the G-7 summit?  What kind of grown man that knows what's going on around him lets that kind of thing happen and then, even worse, admits it out loud?

Textbook dementia is having to have his wife lead him everywhere and having no clue what is going on around him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - BFritz21 - 06-29-2021, 11:15 PM