Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory?
(06-25-2021, 09:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: Amen brother.. I used to blame everyone but myself when I was young. Back when I was drinking and driving I blamed bars for even having parking lots. I still think that is a bad idea, but oh well.. 

Just realized in a post above that I said jail when it was really prison.

Yeah, he's definitely always blamed other people and then I think shrinks in prison just made it worse (if they even have those, but I think they do). 

Like one time, when he was out for a while, he was making all these weird Facebook posts blaming me for the way his life turned out, and then I messaged him just asking what he was going on because I had just forgiven him for the umpteenth time and he starts going into how he's healing and I need to heal and how his parents "failed him" by never imposing discipline and how my parents "failed me" because they had known I had drank before, which was stupid because my parents always drilled into my head not to do anything stupid and always made me fear getting caught drinking or anything (my dad never hit us or anything but he was just an authoritative man, and plus it was just the fear of never letting him down).  

Right after that is when he jumped in front of the bus and told me it was for my birthday present ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory? - BFritz21 - 06-30-2021, 04:14 AM