Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-29-2021, 11:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha.  

Only when he reads from the teleprompter but has no clue what he's even reading.  

Trump would read from a teleprompter but would at least have a grasp of what was going on, even if he misspoke a few times. Sure. A few. Let's go with that

Why do you think Biden made so few (or no) public appearances while he was "campaigning"? I don't know if you've heard, but during the campaign there was this pandemic going on. It's actually still happening.

Why do you think his team rushes him off whenever he finishes before anyone can ask him questions? Other engagements I imagine. Or he could be throwing a temper tantrum like Trump liked to do and storming out before questions are asked. But you never had a problem with that, did you?

Why do you think he said that he's going to get in trouble with staff if he doesn't do it the right way and call on a pre-planned list of reporters at the G-7 summit?  What kind of grown man that knows what's going on around him lets that kind of thing happen and then, even worse, admits it out loud? He had handlers for a reason. Just because he listens to them doesn't mean it's an issue. Just because the last clown shoe president didn't listen doesn't mean it'san issue

Textbook dementia is having to have his wife lead him everywhere and having no clue what is going on around him. I'd love to see your PhD in neurological disorders to make claims like this. And no, Google isn't a qualifier for a PhD.

Answers in bold. Not that it'll matter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - BigPapaKain - 06-30-2021, 08:49 AM