Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(06-29-2021, 11:38 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: [Image: 3a5ebef48599fa00ad183932c0686fb1?width=650]

[Image: 1978bc1fed3ebe18970133d752300aa3?width=650]

There's more examples, but I'm sure you get the point.  Now, someone might say this isn't CRT and maybe it's not.  But that doesn't refute the fact this stuff is being taught, or that exploring these subjects without a strict federal guideline isn't a slippery slope.

Take some time trying to seek out some in-practice examples of CRT/Diversity Training, and you may shocked at what you actually find.  At the very least, you'll come away knowing that some people are railing against some of these school boards for things that aren't as simple as being opposed to history.

The article does not make clear who got these guidelines--were these sent home to parents or presented in a classroom? According to the tweet included, they were sent to parents to raise awareness. So maybe not an example of "what's taught in schools," but rather of some school officials acting on individual initiative? 

As someone tending towards "White Critical," still short of "White traitor," I would challenge some of the labels though, as they don't seem to clearly identify and distinguish what they are describing. 1-4 are all "White Benefit" it seems to me. I guess maybe examples are needed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-30-2021, 10:01 AM