Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(06-30-2021, 10:09 AM)Dill Wrote: what's your take on defunding the military until they stop teaching "Marxist, racist ideology"? 

First of all, I absolutely hate the term defund when used in this context.  I understand many claim it to essentially mean to pay less, but I don't find the definition suitable for what they're calling for.  I think it's intentionally divisive.

Do I think we should spend less, or to not pay as much for the military?  Actually, yes I do.  Big time.  But not just because they're teaching "Marxist, racist ideology".

While I think it's incredibly important for us to have a strong military, and I know that many of the talking points (world presence, troops abroad, outspending other nations) are more complex than meets the eye, I also understand that the amount of money is absurd.  More importantly, I know with these amounts comes shadiness and individuals getting rich off of taxpayer dollars.

I believe only a fool would think all of this money is well-spent and needed.  It's not.  There's people getting rich off of contracts, there's people using this system of spending to essentially launder money, and there's politicking and dishonest abound.

So I'm not sure if that answers your question or not.  But if it were just asked on the basis of the racial training/diversity training/CRT training/insert bs term for bs then yeah that's a waste of money.  "Defund" that portion of spending.  These subjects are counterproductive to forming a brotherhood/sisterhood and they accomplish nothing of note that helps us militarily.

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Wes Mantooth - 06-30-2021, 10:42 AM