Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach
(06-30-2021, 09:01 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You think Lombardi has as bad a track record as Zac?  Why?

---He's been on staff for 3 Super Bowl wins. 

---He's worked with Bill Walsh, Al Davis, and Bill Belichick

----He was 2nd in command to Al Davis when they last made a Superbowl appearance, and they won the AFC West in 3 consecutive years. 

----He worked with Bill Belichick in both Cleveland and New England. 

---Belichick described him as so: "Mike's...one of the smartest people I've worked with. He was huge asset to me for the two years he was here...he studies football and he knows it very well."

---Bill Walsh is the one who gave him his first job, and he is credited with discovering Charles Haley.

----He had a 32 year long career in the NFL (Idiots and losers don't last 3 decades in this league.)

Look, I know you're angry and I know his statements struck a nerve.  But don't let hurt feelings cause you to embarrass yourself with ridiculous statements.  Comparing someone with the resume outlined above to a coach who has gone 6-25-1 is just crazy talk.

Mike Brown: "Hold my beer."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach - rfaulk34 - 06-30-2021, 02:27 PM