Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-30-2021, 02:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Millions of other people seemed to get out during the pandemic.  Trump campaigned.  Why couldn't Joe?

From a marketing standpoint, Biden making a point to NOT ask people to gather in large crowds likely played well with his base of voters who were likely more inclined to see social distancing as a logical measure.  If Biden tried to hold large rallies like Trump people would talk about what a hypocrite he is for saying covid is dangerous and we need to minimize contact BUT it's ok as long as people are showing up to praise and support him. 

I can see why Trump did big ol' campaign rallies because the style and the overall "We ain't afraid of covid" message plays well with his base.  When it comes to this you seem to be asking why Biden didn't do what Trump did and Biden and Trump don't want to act like each other for obvious reasons.

Additionally, the world is changing and becoming more internet-based (I say as I spend too much time talking sports and politics with people whom I have never met) and the idea of making in-person campaign stops when you can reach more people from home may look like yesterday's protocol.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Nately120 - 06-30-2021, 02:32 PM