Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
(06-30-2021, 07:51 PM)Stewy Wrote: Brad is right about one thing though.  People didn't really vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.  It's the same reason why Trump "won" (lost the popular vote) in 2016.....they voted against Hillary.  On a side note, I voted for neither of them in 2016, I wrote in Montgomery Brewster.

I 100% agree with this.  People think Trump turned a near 50% of American into MAGA loving mouth breathers, when in reality Hillary was just such a terrible candidate that it allowed him to eke out a win.  On the flip side, a lot of people think Biden has this huge group of voters who love him, when in reality he was the lesser of two evils, and Trump's schtick had long worn out it's welcome.

Here's to hoping both parties can nominate a better candidate in 2024, preferably ones who are under 65.

PS Fwiw, I did the same as you, I sat out that election (I sat 2020 out as well).  I stuck to only local.  I did not do a write-in though, but I really should have.  I should have had fun with that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane? - Wes Mantooth - 06-30-2021, 08:20 PM