Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach
(07-01-2021, 12:20 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: They never released their salary, must be one of the lowest in the NFL for a head coach, by a lot perhaps too. who knows.

They always say follow the money.  Head Coach is one of the last places Mike Brown can still cut corners.  I would bet my left nut that ZT is the lowest paid coach in the NFL.  Better give Mikey Boy a nice discount to cut your teeth in the NFL.  Just ask Marvin.  I'd love to know what he was paid on that first contract.

To get a proven coach to come to Cincinnati would have cost a premium and MB just isn't going to pay that price.  If ZT can't ride Burrow to another extension, he really should just go back to college coaching.  It's already looking pretty shaky when all he does to protect JB is to bring in Reiff and draft Carman.  Not exactly going all out, is it?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach - 2MinutesHate - 07-01-2021, 12:30 AM