Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Kamala Harris Visits Border To Find "Root Causes"
(06-30-2021, 10:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As this thread is on Harris, and rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd drop this here.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/30/kamala-harris-office-dissent-497290

It seems Harris's incompetence and opportunism is being exposed even further in this high profile position.

Aides and allies said Flournoy, in an apparent effort to protect Harris, has instead created an insular environment where ideas are ignored or met with harsh dismissals and decisions are dragged out. Often, they said, she refuses to take responsibility for delicate issues and blames staffers for the negative results that ensue.

and

“People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment,” said another person with direct knowledge of how Harris’ office is run. “It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s---.”

and

But for some of the people who know Harris best, it’s become an all-too-familiar pattern for a politician who has churned through several iterations of staff on her rise and took office with a team almost entirely new to her.

One of the hallmarks of a shit leader is blaming their subordinates for their deficiencies.  Another is not being able to hold on to a core cadre of experienced staff.  It appears that the Dem primary voters knew what they were doing when they kicked this incompetent, awful, person to the curb so early.  I suppose we should thank Biden for this, Harris is being exposed and, hopefully, her career is dead after her stint as VP.

This is what happens when you pick your VP based on optics.

I hope Biden and Harris never run for anything ever again.

There are much, much better options than either of them for any role they may want within the Democratic Party.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
! - Nately120 - 06-30-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: Kamala Harris Visits Border To Find "Root Causes" - CJD - 07-01-2021, 09:16 AM