Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(06-30-2021, 09:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I worked at a group home with 300 WIC dependents (children removed from homes due to abuse and declared dependents of the court) prior to joining my department.  We used to take them to the public pool all the time.  Being a male staff, and supervising all male children, I was, naturally, assigned to supervise them in the changing area.  It always bothered me that some guys in there would just drop trou and expose themselves.  Wrap a goddamned towel around your waist while you change.  You accomplish the same task but no one has to see your junk.  The kids would comment on it all the time, and some were clearly unnerved by it and this is in a men's changing room occupied solely by biological males.  So, I can absolutely see women in a woman's changing room being displeased by a person with a penis doing the exact same thing in the woman's changing room.

I get that this is a delicate subject, but I think there are some, maybe many, people who engage in this type of activity just to make a point.  I don't have a daughter or nieces, but if I did I'd probably share the same concerns and it wouldn't have anything to do with hating transgendered people.

I understand the position at a public pool or gym, but this is a traditional Korean spa where you are required to be nude in those areas. I also understand not knowing the policy and not agreeing with it, but the solution isn't to go on a transphobic and homophobic rant nor is the person following policy engaged in "misconduct".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - BmorePat87 - 07-01-2021, 10:02 AM