Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(07-02-2021, 01:10 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Third try at this post was the charm, eh?

First off, it's insanely telling, and predictable, that you make zero effort to defend Fred or refute the claims against your little buddy, but instead try and deflect the accusation onto me.  Very revealing indeed.

Sorry, Dill old buddy.  Your pathetic attempts to deflect from your blatant hypocrisy are a feeble effort.  Maybe instead of trying to constantly ignore the numerous people who see the things you apparently can not you could try buying a pair of glasses or invest in laser eye surgery?  Alternatively, you could try some self examination and try and discern why you're the only person who doesn't see what you don't see.  

Any of it would be better than this inane "I know you are but what am I" garbage tier post.  So, sincerely, thanks for the lame attempt.  Oh, and equally sincerely, enjoy your 4th of July weekend.

I can't remember what I posted last week and this guy remembers shit from 2019 with clarity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 07-02-2021, 01:42 AM