Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D’Ante Smith a surprise or too small to play in the NFL?
(07-02-2021, 01:07 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I see Smith being a game day inactive this year, or active with no snaps. Then I can see him being part of a competition for a starting spot next season. 

My dream is when the Bengals are picking at #32 next year (hey, shut up, its my dream), they already have a plan that Reiff is going to play another year at RT or Adeniji or Smith have gotten some playing time and showed enough to warrant the starting job in 2022.  The pick I really want the Bengals to get in the first round next year is a play making LB.  

When they had a stud like Burfict in his prime, the defense was tough.  I still like Wilson, but I just don't see Pratt as the playmaking guy we need next to him in nickel.  I hope I am wrong and Pratt shines this year, but that is just my feeling.

If they have the solution at RT already, they won't have to use a first round pick on one next year.  I guess the CBs would really have to shine as well. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D’Ante Smith a surprise or too small to play in the NFL? - SHRacerX - 07-02-2021, 10:53 AM