Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach
(07-02-2021, 11:25 AM)sandwedge Wrote: No you don't. You want him to fail, its in every post you make. 

So I'm supposed to blindly follow the lead of a coach who has a 6-25-1 record and believe in my heart that he's going to instantly turn it around?  

Again, if this team makes the playoffs i'll be the first one back here to eat crow. 

I've said good things about this team.  I think this team has a lot of good pieces and parts.  

I think their deficient in the coaching category.  I think Lou should've been let go after last off season and I think Zac should give up play calling duties and focus on the whole team instead of just the offense.  

The 2 areas i think are the weakest on this team are the 2 area's that win games in the NFL.  The offensive line and the front  7 on defense.  I think our defensive back field is good enough to make plays.  We have 3 good wide outs, good run back and a great QB but none of that matters w/o good coaching. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach - TJ528 - 07-02-2021, 12:21 PM