Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-06-2015, 09:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Except other don't have see anything.  A man going into a ladies room would use a stall.  A woman going into a men's room would use a stall.

But imagine the horror at seeing what you THINK is a man walking into the ladies room because of the way they are dressed.

If anything this makes it LESS uncomfortable for the non trans people.  Mainly because they will never know what the plumbing looks like at all.

But it will be a snowball effect.

Starts off as restrooms and then turns into people demanding that it be the same for locker rooms at public clubs and everything where a little girl has to watch a grown man getting naked and getting changed right out in the middle of everyone.  

That could happen in the bathroom as larger people might be too big ti change in the stall.  Old men with super-saggy balls that used to put one foot on a bench and then use a towel to dry their nuts made me and my friends uncomfortable even as little boys, so I can't even imagine what it would do to girls.

It could be a huge snowball effect.

Also, in high school locker rooms, what's to stop a completely normal male from walking into the girl's locker rooms to get changed with them for gym class and shower afterwards just to get a look at naked girls?  And if the school tried calling him out on it, they'd most likely be sued for millions of dollars.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - BFritz21 - 11-06-2015, 07:40 PM