Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(07-02-2021, 10:13 AM)Dill Wrote: LOL Still no examples. Does this prove or disprove my point--accusation is your style, not demonstration?

It would be a lot easier to refute claims against "my little buddy" if you could actually provide an example, rather than just asserting that some other people agree. "Numerous people" also see the misconduct I've identified in the posts above. Go back one day, one week, five years, and they are everywhere to be found. But I don't need to lean on their opinions to make a point sufficiently made by the above examples. 

It is "insanely telling and predictable" that you cannot find similar support for your claims against Fred; you can only continue charges of Dill "blatant hypocrisy" and myopia. 

And I am not merely "deflecting" accusation onto you. My post includes NINE separate examples of you doing exactly what you claim Fred "solely" does. Why is that "feeble" when neither your nor "numerous people" can refute these examples of your own misconduct nor provide just one of Fred's? 

Finally, the issue to be addressed here is not whether Fred occasionally misconstructs others' arguments, but why forum members should be constantly invited to pile on him when he is long gone and you are yourself the gold standard of misconstruction? You are really arguing for the right to slander without proof, and that sets you against someone like me, who thinks accusing others without evidence is just toxic behavior in a forum like this--especially when you accuse them to condemn behavior you yourself happily engage in. You can't deputize yourself to police "BS" and "hypocrisy" for the forum while embracing personal attack and gaslighting as your primary MO.  

You've been provided with numerous examples numerous times.  You are myopic to the point of blindness when the topic of misconduct by anyone you like, whether here or in the public arena, is raised.  You've routinely demonstrated your double standards in this regard.  You are 100% correct about one thing though, I have zero interest in sifting through hundreds, if not thousands, of posts to show you, yet again, proof of your conduct that you will ignore.  At this point people have more than a sufficient amount of evidence to draw their own conclusion on this topic.

Lastly, as for Fred, I'm not the one who brought him up in this thread, and you're the one who felt the need to white knight him when he was brought up.  So kindly cram yet another example of your double standards into the place most comfortable for you.

Thank you and good day.

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-02-2021, 01:45 PM