Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(07-02-2021, 01:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You've been provided with numerous examples numerous times.  You are myopic to the point of blindness when the topic of misconduct by anyone you like, whether here or in the public arena, is raised.  You've routinely demonstrated your double standards in this regard.  You are 100% correct about one thing though, I have zero interest in sifting through hundreds, if not thousands, of posts to show you, yet again, proof of your conduct that you will ignore.  At this point people have more than a sufficient amount of evidence to draw their own conclusion on this topic.

Lastly, as for Fred, I'm not the one who brought him up in this thread, and you're the one who felt the need to white knight him when he was brought up.  So kindly cram yet another example of your double standards into the place most comfortable for you.

Thank you and good day.

You've provided numerous accusations "numerous times." You always have time and interest for that. 

So I have no doubt there are many instances when you've accused Fred of misconstruction. 

No need to prove that. Don't need laser surgery to see that. 

It's just that you accuse people all the time, mostly based on your misconstruction (recall the fine "Kansas City" example above). 

And I have never seen you correctly identify and demonstrate one in anyone else's post, let alone Fred's.

E.g, you'll claim a 200-word post somehow evidences a "double standard," but if someone asks "which statements exactly? Which two terms, ideals or values are in conflict?" You cannot supply the requested breakdown; the fault is others' if they can't "see" it in there, somewhere. And you aren't going to repeat yourself. The gaslight defense. On to the next accusation.

I agree people have "a sufficient amount of evidence" now to draw their own conclusions on this topic.  

And with all that evidence they may wonder going forward, as I do, why imputing statements to others that they did not actually make, and then "refuting" those statements instead ones actually made, should be called a "Fred move," if it's so hard to find Fred examples and so easy to find SSF examples. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 07-02-2021, 02:53 PM