Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(07-02-2021, 02:53 PM)Dill Wrote: You've provided numerous accusations "numerous times." You always have time and interest for that. 

So I have no doubt there are many instances when you've accused Fred of misconstruction. 

No need to prove that. Don't need laser surgery to see that. 

It's just that you accuse people all the time, mostly based on your misconstruction (recall the fine "Kansas City" example above). 

And I have never seen you correctly identify and demonstrate one in anyone else's post, let alone Fred's.

E.g, you'll claim a 200-word post somehow evidences a "double standard," but if someone asks "which statements exactly? Which two terms, ideals or values are in conflict?" You cannot supply the requested breakdown; the fault is others' if they can't "see" it in there, somewhere. And you aren't going to repeat yourself. The gaslight defense. On to the next accusation.

I agree people have "a sufficient amount of evidence" now to draw their own conclusions on this topic.  

And with all that evidence they may wonder going forward, as I do, why imputing statements to others that they did not actually make,
and then "refuting" those statements instead ones actually made, should be called a "Fred move," if it's so hard to find
Fred examples and so easy to find SSF examples. 

Yawn

As I've previously stated, there is plenty of evidence available for anyone who browses this sub-forum to make up their own mind.  You "don't see" the numerous other posters, spanning the ideological spectrum, who have all, correctly, called out Fred in the past for that exact behavior.  Like I said, you're very consistent in your inconsistency.  Since you have now successfully derailed your own thread I'll take my leave, but I'm used to people needing the last word, so feel free.   Smirk

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-02-2021, 03:24 PM