Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach
(07-02-2021, 03:06 PM)TJ528 Wrote: well hell if you don't need a good offensive line to win in the NFL anymore then whats the excuse for the past 2 seasons? 

Everyone on here says the OL has been crap and you can't win with that line? 

I mean if you can win with a crap offensive line I'm just curious as to why we're 6-25-1 over the last 2 season. Confused

The elite level QB that was going to elevate the play of everyone around him and make the whole team better simply by drafting him didn't have enough high quality weapons that could get separation around him to succeed while the offensive line was terrible until the draft and free agency, then it was much improved by hiring a coach and getting a tackle from free agency when apparently a tackle wasn't needed because it was the interior of the offensive line that got Burrow hurt even though he had a worse line at LSU and was the reason they looked great. Oh, and Lou sucks, Taylor is crap but this will be his third rookie season and he's destined to break out and do things different and make the Bengals a playoff team you should absolutely bet the over because with one pick the team went from not having enough quality weapons to a top five WR group in the league and that will be enough to make them like the Chiefs. 

I mean, at least that's what I read around here. Ninja

Did I mention Mike Brown's crusty corpse is still shuffling the halls of Paul Brown Stadium?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach - Murdock2420 - 07-02-2021, 03:42 PM