Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach
(07-02-2021, 03:49 PM)Whatever Wrote: Russell Wilson took the third most sacks in the league last year.  The Seahawks still made the playoffs.  KC lost a penciled n starter to opt out and 2 more to injury early and still won the AFC with a crappy OL.  Not to mention all the teams that win with middle of the road lines every year.

Difference is Rush Offense Consistency. The Bengals Offensive Line was bad in pass protection and run blocking which also limited the playbook. With the addition of Frank Pollack hopefully that will stabilize the run game like he did with thr Bengals in 2018 with a very similar caliber offensive line.

I agree though you don't need a top 5 offensive line to be a great offense you can survive with a middle of the road pack. The Bengals have also been missing playmakers on Offense which you see on great teams. Hopefully Ja'Marr Chase and 2nd year Tee Higgins might just what the doctor ordered. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former NFL Executive: Zac Taylor 'Not Qualified to be Head Coach - Synric - 07-02-2021, 03:57 PM