Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military
(07-02-2021, 03:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yawn

As I've previously stated, there is plenty of evidence available for anyone who browses this sub-forum to make up their own mind.  You "don't see" the numerous other posters, spanning the ideological spectrum, who have all, correctly, called out Fred in the past for that exact behavior.  Like I said, you're very consistent in your inconsistency.  Since you have now successfully derailed your own thread I'll take my leave, but I'm used to people needing the last word, so feel free.   Smirk

Perhaps some have correctly called out Fred. Somewhere.  (And misconstruction is not uncommon, much of it just misunderstanding.)

Let's assume they've done what you can't.

But they have also called you out, as has Fred himself, successfully (see link below). 

So when you raise the issue of "consistent inconsistency," I just have ask--

What is consistent about you calling misconstruction a "Fred move" when it is far more frequently your move.

Fred at least had the merit of responding to requests for demonstration with demonstration, and admitted when he misunderstood people.

One of his best examples? Post #203 on the "LE Leaks" thread. After he asked you for proof of your claims (as I did on this thread), you charged him with bad faith, "parsing hairs," (deliberately) misinterpreting or engaging in "semantic arguments," vowing to ignore him until HE got back on topic.  

Fred never got his proof (as I haven't on this thread), but he did provide one of the forum's finest and clearest demonstrations not only of misconstruction but of a "double standard," not to mention the substitution of feelings impressions and verbal abuse for argument.  
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-LE-Leaks-show-treatment-of-pro-BLM-protestors-vs-conservative-militias?pid=885019&highlight=seattle#pid885019
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: CRT Part II: Defunding the Military - Dill - 07-02-2021, 04:12 PM