Poll: Which alternate helmet do you most want?
Inverse (black with orange stripes)
White tiger (white with black stripes)
Throwback "Bengals"
Other (Specify in comments)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL - 1 Alternate Helmet Approved for 2022 - Which alternate helmet do you most want?
(06-28-2021, 11:08 AM)The Clapp Wrote: i don't get the realistic argument. if that were the case, why not have the front of the uniforms be white and the back be orange with black stripes?

Its a color scheme. The Bengals (football team) has three colors (black, orange, and white). Yes, our helmets look cool because of the stripes but that doesn't mean every so often we can't change the design of the Helmet. I voted for the black and white helmets, but i also like the orange on black helmets ( as our alts).

Just not the Bengals on the side of the helmet, because i never saw a real tiger with Bengals written on the side of it..

Black Stripes. That is all.

To each their own.

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But we will be wearing black jerseys with orange stripes.

Eh, I know.  Sick

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I want to see something with fur and ears.

Hilarious

(06-28-2021, 08:37 PM)jason Wrote: Fangs and teeth for a facemask... I'm on the fence about tails on their trousers.

LMAO
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Alternative helmet - BengalHawk62 - 06-27-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: NFL - 1 Alternate Helmet Approved for 2022 - Which alternate helmet do you most want? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-02-2021, 09:40 PM