Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Pope Francis’ Recovery After Surgery
(07-05-2021, 09:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Of course it is!

I just remember this category is Politics AND Religion and I happen to notice 99% of the threads are about politics so I wanted to provide some balance.  HAHA!

And so you did, with a noble cause.
And I guess asking for prayers only makes sense for a pope, probably what he'd ask for as well. Not that it's an overly important topic, but at other instances, explicitly asking for prayers almost makes me flinch a bit; as if expressing sympathies and good wishes was solely reserved for Christians and anyone else can not credibly do so and hence need not participate.
I get it wasn't meant in that exclusive way and probably never is, I might just be culturally confused on that issue.

As for my favorite pope, as of now all seems fine as far as I can tell.

(07-05-2021, 09:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Best wishes from your sister city.

Ha, you remember that one... yeah I was a tad over-excited when I found that out several years ago now. I actually don't even know what a sister city actually does. We never really did visible sister city stuff in my childhood.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prayers for Pope Francis’ Recovery After Surgery - hollodero - 07-06-2021, 11:10 AM