Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-06-2015, 05:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You don't have to ignore it.  I am just telling you that we are going to agree to disagree. So it's pointless to keep comparing the two since I do not believe they are the same.   Being black is not a choice.   Changing your gender is a choice.  

I understand you do not like the use of the word *****.  That's your choice.  So you can control which words you choose to use or not use.   I do not have a problem with you making any judgments of me, I have seen you repeat them over and over.   Message received.   there is no reason to repeat them any further ....   Let's progress the discussion and move past your personal bias.

Let's assume for a second "your" using "*****" to describe a "valid, vibrant, and vital identity" consistent with your source.  Based upon your history, we all know that isn't why you are using "*****," but for one second we will assume you are.  If someone did have good manners, as you claim you do, your insistence upon using a word many here find offensive and have repeatedly asked you not to use (moderating ourselves) pretty much proves your manners are as nonexistent as your grasp on the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-06-2015, 08:53 PM