Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door to door vaccine push..........WTH?
(07-07-2021, 02:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Door to door forced vaccinations would be a blatant violation of the Fourth Amendment.

Fwiw, they're not going to door to door to vaccinate people; they're going to door to door to make sure people are educated about it (whatever that means).  I'm assuming they'll be passing out some type of literature or doing a questionnaire of sorts (are you vaccinated, do you plan on getting vaccinated, did you know you can go here to get vaccinated, etc.)

Honestly, this sounds like an absolutely terrible idea to me.  I'm not sure how anyone couldn't already have the proper information needed to make their own decision on whether or not to get vaccinated.  I can't imagine this visit swaying anyone's opinion either.  I also question that with the virus still being out there if it's the best idea sending out droves of people to come into contact with those who remain unvaccinated.

Seems like a giant waste of time and money, and it's setting up both workers and residents for some terribly unpleasant interactions.  A lot of people don't like people showing up to their door unannounced.  I know I certainly don't.  Nothing pissing me off more than when I get a knock on my door and someone is standing there that I don't know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Door to door vaccine push..........WTH? - Wes Mantooth - 07-07-2021, 04:03 PM