Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL
(07-07-2021, 01:17 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I did. The Pats deserve an asterisk next to each of their SBs. Not for Brady's balls or video taping other teams (I would have killed for Marvin to have been that inventive and driven to win), but for getting to beat up on the worst division in football over the last 20+ years and virtually being assured of home field advantage and a first round bye every season.

Ida know...we've had the expansion Browns to kick around (in theory) for two decades.  Also, the Patriots have 30 wins in the playoffs since 2000 so they clearly know how to beat teams that aren't the Jets/Dolphins/Bills.

EDIT - I see this has been addressed by you and other posters.  At any rate, hopefully the Browns go back to being the same old Browns and the Steelers and Ravens finally take that "step back" we've been predicting they'd take since 2010 so we can make the playoffs by default every year and win 30 playoff games and 6 SBs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL - Nately120 - 07-07-2021, 08:36 PM