Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-06-2015, 08:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let's assume for a second "your" using "*****" to describe a "valid, vibrant, and vital identity" consistent with your source.  Based upon your history, we all know that isn't why you are using "*****," but for one second we will assume you are.  If someone did have good manners, as you claim you do, your insistence upon using a word many here find offensive and have repeatedly asked you not to use (moderating ourselves) pretty much proves your manners are as nonexistent as your grasp on the truth.

Actually very few here has an issue with using *****. The ones that have the issue with it are just posting like crazy.

Out of respect for these vocal few. I changed to transexuals after I was told that was ok.... But then pat and a couple others had a problem with that as well. So if I am gonna be called a homophobe either way then what's the difference or the motivation to change to another word?

What's funny is that pat and matt were the ones who told me to use transexuals.

Some here keep trying to make a connection to the N word. Which is a false comparison and used purely to generate false emotion over a word. Which is actually taking away from black peoples struggle over the years. Not sure why you are trying to lessen their struggles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgendered - StLucieBengal - 11-06-2015, 09:14 PM