Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Spain Believes He's the NFL's Most Underrated Player!
(07-08-2021, 07:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We will see how Spain plays, he is definitely holding himself to a high standard this season.

I know lots will be slamming him for saying this. I already had him as a starting LG for us over XSF and having a good
year this year and surprising a lot of people, especially on this board. As you can tell, lots don't believe in him or Carman
at all, even Reiff who is a proven top vet OT.

I do believe that Reiff is a good addition and Jonah will come into his own and prove he is not made of glass.

Plus really like the Carman pick for where we drafted him yet Carman is a rookie and switching positions so there will be a few growing pains even if he is good. 

Would have loved to have gotten Sewell and Carman though. But once Burrow lobbied for Chase I canceled Christmas on that wish.
Yet do like Chase and wanting Sewell is no knock on him. Remember saying about Burrow before drafting that my only concern was that Chase may have been making him look better than he actually was. Glad Joe proved otherwise.

But just don't have faith in the other two o-lineman who will start until I witness it first hand.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quinton Spain Believes He's the NFL's Most Underrated Player! - Go Cards - 07-08-2021, 07:38 PM