Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL
(07-08-2021, 09:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's def not blantantly untrue. I wasn't the one that pointed out, in this thread, how much you hate Tate, but i certainly thought it as soon as i read  your post and i amost replied the same way he did, but i decided against it. 

People like to think they're objective, etc, but where there's smoke there's fire, holmes. 

And there's lots of smoke when you enter into the Tate conversations. 

So you claim I "bash the shit out of Tate Everytime his name comes up", I point out a thread where I discussed him in multiple posts without bashing and even defending him at points as evidence this is untrue, and you still claim it's "not untrue".  Not sure how you arrive there.

Who is more likely to be objective, a person who gave unpopular takes about a player and was proven correct during the season or a person who jumped on the hype train and still can't admit their takes were wrong?  You're in a very bad position to try and bring objectivity into the Auden Tate discussion.

The reality is that everyone has bad takes and makes bad predictions.  Some people just have bruised egos because they jumped on that train and it didn't pan out the way they thought it would.  They don't like posts that remind them of that.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL - Whatever - 07-08-2021, 11:18 PM