Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Spain Believes He's the NFL's Most Underrated Player!
(07-09-2021, 05:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Reiff allowed less sacks and committed fewer penalties than both Thuney and Orlando Brown last season. He is a major upgrade
over Hart. Jonah played well last year considering it was the first time playing in the NFL, hope the injury bug is over as you say.

Carman is an upgrade already over Redmond and was made to play Guard at the next level. He won't have to face speed rushers
and can just maul defenders in the run game. If Hopkins comes back healthy he is a good pass protector. I think between Spain 
and XSF the LG position will have a good competition. This isn't even mentioning the upgrade at OL coach.

I think we could be more than decent this year on the OL if we stay healthy. The question is depth after our starters IMO.

I did want Sewell and would of loved a Sewell/Carman start to the Draft but no one can deny Chase's talent.

Nate's posts always give me hope and get me excited!

Like he said, as seems to be the case every year, the main concern is health and depth.

I'm just hoping that Frank can coach them up enough to be average because that's more than Mixon needs and Burrow's chemistry with Chase, as well as Higgins and Boyd, will require him to not have to hold onto the ball for too long.  I'm also hoping that Uzomah, Moss, and Sample can be get open quickly and be safety valves in the middle of the field and up the hashes if Burrow does get into trouble.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quinton Spain Believes He's the NFL's Most Underrated Player! - BFritz21 - 07-09-2021, 05:54 PM