Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Spain Believes He's the NFL's Most Underrated Player!
(07-08-2021, 07:39 PM)Synric Wrote: Even if the Bengals took Penei Sewell Quinton Spain would still have been a starting guard....

Disagree, if Sewell and Carman were picked like I suggested think Spain would be out.

Really did not tab Carman as someone before draft but knew I wanted Sewell and the best available OL in 2nd which ended up being Carman. 

Anyway do not see any way Spain would be starting unless one of the rookies just were not ready to go immediately. 

We already know carman is moving to OG and Reiff played Guard in college. So in this scenario believe it would be Carman and Reiff at Guards and Jonah and Sewell manning the Tackles.

Maybe that's foolish on my part though ? 

Now I do not hate Spain and hope he steps up his game and becomes a force to reckon with. Not completely sold as of yet and the homer in me wants to believe because the Bengals did not go this route and our success will hinge on that interior line and imo. 

If Burrow is sacked at same rate as last year it would be 54 sacks ! That would make for a very long year that hopefully Joe lives through. 

Yet I have faith it will be better, but track record says it needed lots of help. 

Still like Chase though and think he will be great so it was a pick your poison selection for Bengals. 

But once again would have much more faith if OL were Sewell, Reiff, Hopkins, Carman, Jonah

Yet do love this the WR corps, so get the allure. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quinton Spain Believes He's the NFL's Most Underrated Player! - Go Cards - 07-09-2021, 08:48 PM