Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Spain Believes He's the NFL's Most Underrated Player!
(07-09-2021, 10:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You said:

Obviously but he it's the offseason and confidence helps players improve and it helps the team.

Which led me to reply about a pair of memorable situations where off-season confidence didn't translate to wins.  At any rate, it's impossible keeping up with the optimistic takes at times.  One day we are over the moon about how much confidence and swagger the team has and then we're excited at how quiet and confident and humble and under the radar they are.

A good example would be our own head coach. Very confident and talks it up, but it hasn’t done a damn thing on the field. I do think he’s had some pretty cruddy luck so far though. Got into the game too late year one and really awful luck with injuries for the past 2 seasons. I think we absolutely would have been better with a more seasoned coaching staff, but I think we all expected a young first time head coach to have some serious growing pains. This is also his year to prove himself. No more excuses (even if they are legit we don’t have time to waste on it anymore)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quinton Spain Believes He's the NFL's Most Underrated Player! - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 07-10-2021, 07:05 AM