Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Follow Us On Twitter & Help Get The Word Out!
(06-02-2015, 03:46 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: Most here know by now my fondness for Twitter. Therefore, I may be a bit biased, but I think this is a great idea for getting some exposure for the new site. I would recommend using it to share links to some of your top threads. Your purpose, after all, is to encourage people not only to join but to contribute. Let them see what the board is all about. Pick threads that are topical and have good conversation. It is also important to have a quality first post as that is the first impression to new visitors clicking on such links.

I like the interaction with the players as well, particularly if in reply to one of their own tweets. Some who do not follow you may be introduced to your tweets just by viewing replies to comments a player's account (or even the media). The birthday wishes to Kirkpatrick, for example, was a nice touch.

Totally agree with this.  Also, link to some Dalton threads.  Lots of Dalton threads may be annoying, but everybody wants to talk about him.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Us On Twitter & Help Get The Word Out! - 34inXXIII - 06-02-2015, 03:46 PM
RE: Follow Us On Twitter & Help Get The Word Out! - BonnieBengal - 06-02-2015, 06:27 PM