Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL
(07-10-2021, 08:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is fair and true, but I won't enter the "should have played vs. been shut down" debate as I don't have the facts nor do I think it is a factor as to whether or not he will be injured continually and be labeled a bust. 

This year is the perfect storm for Jonah:  It is his contract year, and the team has loaded up on offense so it will be on him to perform all season or possibly not earn the contract he desires.  I have a lot of faith in the guy and hope the early injuries can be a thing of the past.  

You are correct that this is the year that will make or break his career in Cincinnati. 

I'm sure there are players who have over-come this type of start to a career, but none really come to mind, and unfortunately I'd have to believe the numbers of success stories is kind of low.

I'm not rooting against him. I hope he plays all 16 games and makes all this debate pointless but right now I'm just going off Bengals' history and the possibility of another 1st rounder not working out. It sucks.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL - Murdock2420 - 07-10-2021, 11:30 AM