Poll: Who makes the biggest impact in 2021?
Trey Hendrickson
Trae Waynes
Mike Hilton
Chidobe Awuzie
Riley Reiff
Larry Ogunjobi
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Free Agent will make the biggest impact?
I don't think many people realize how bad Green really played last year. Over the last 10 years there have been 345 times when a WR has been targeted 100 times in a season. Green had 104 last year. Of those 345 Green's 5.0 yards per target last year ranked 344th. (Tavon Austin 4.8 in 2016). His 45.2 catch percentage ranked 343rd. (Denarius Moore 44.7 in '12, Torrey Smith 44.5 in '12). He was not just "bad" he was "historically bad".

So at first I was going to say Chase, but the fact that we already have two top WRs in Boyd and Higgins meant that WR was never going to be the weakest position on the team. Our lines on both sides of the ball were by far our weakest positions, So I am saying a tie between Reiff and Ogunjobi. Bobby Hart was not the weakest link on the O-line, but he gave up a shitload of pressures. And our DTs were invisible.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Free Agent will make the biggest impact? - fredtoast - 07-10-2021, 11:30 AM