Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL
(07-10-2021, 11:30 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You are correct that this is the year that will make or break his career in Cincinnati. 

I'm sure there are players who have over-come this type of start to a career, but none really come to mind, and unfortunately I'd have to believe the numbers of success stories is kind of low.

I'm not rooting against him. I hope he plays all 16 games and makes all this debate pointless but right now I'm just going off Bengals' history and the possibility of another 1st rounder not working out. It sucks.

No, I don't think anyone on here roots against anyone on this team.  Not at all.  I thought Eric Fisher had a pretty slow start to his career, but can't remember if that was injury related.

DeCastro lost his rookie year to an ACL.  I remember thinking that the Bengals finally got a good one (Zeitler) and the steelers got the bad luck.  He obviously became a solid player, though.  

For some reason, I don't worry about Jonah.  I spend much more time worrying how this defense will come together.  Love the additions and the focus on pass rush, but three new starting CBs?   Can't remember the last time we saw that here.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL - SHRacerX - 07-10-2021, 12:08 PM