Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued Trump Administration Fallout
(07-10-2021, 06:52 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: People pay to watch people play games online. And not just the half naked ladies. People do a lot of dumb shit with their money.

I'd say people watching people play games online is stupid, but it wasn't all that long ago where people eating spiders and raw bull testicles was prime-time television.  Hell, when I was growing up absolute tripe like Full House was ultra popular.  Blech.

Back to my initial point, Trump is asking for money to "fight" fraud that doesn't exist and now he's asking for money to "fight" via a lawsuit he almost certainly will not file.  That's like paying to watch someone play video games and then they just use your money for their own personal expenses and don't even bother to do what you paid for.

Side note...all the Bengals fans should pay me to "fight" the NFL rigging games for the Steelers and against the Bengals. 

Oh and back to my point, if you are on public assistance and you give money to a dumbass politician (not just Trump) should you lose your benefits?  If you have enough money to blow on political donations you don't need hard working Americans like me paying your bills. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Continued Trump Administration Fallout - Nately120 - 07-10-2021, 05:55 PM