Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prosecutors and Judges Need to Be Talked About More In Relation to Rising Crime
(07-11-2021, 10:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: To answer both of your questions; if you've paid any attention to crime news over the past 20 or so years, you constantly see pieces of shit walking on technicalities and money for a long LONG time, while people are being put away for decades for a few grams of weed.

Why it's only pissing y'all off now is beyond me, but I've been reading stories like the ones y'all told for so long I'm just numb to it.

Do you honestly believe this, that people are being put away for decades for a few grams of weed?

In my initial post I gave you an example of someone whose been charged with possessing and distributing hundreds, if not not thousands of grams of weed, and more importantly this is in addition to a slew of other crimes (attempted murder, felony gun charges, evading arrest, assault on a police officer, ect.)  Forget decades, this man did days in jail.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, many of these people you read about who are ncarcerated for "weed" are not all that different from this man.  They'll offer a plea bargain or a sentence agreement that dismisses the more serious charges for guilty plea on the drug charges.  What you're left with is someone who appears they're in jail for "a couple grams of weeds", when the reality is there's a whole mess of other charges that caused their sentence to be what it is (violent crime, repeated distribution, numerous probation/parole violations, ect.)

I'm sorry, but for someone to sit here and say there's people in jail for what you described is just about the most ignorant shit I've ever read.  Not only have you entered this thread (as the lone member of left as you've dsecribed) with asbolutely nothing to add to conversation, you've managed to try to side-step the entire topic at hand.

I really don't even know why I bother engaging someone like you.  It's such a waste of time, and I certainly knew better.  Yet I gave you the benfit of the doubt, which is something I will not do again.  I mean, seriously, this is the best you got?  For Christ's sakes, man.  This is a joke of a response.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prosecutors and Judges Need to Be Talked About More In Relation to Rising Crime - Wes Mantooth - 07-11-2021, 11:37 PM