Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suspect arrested in CHAZ/CHOP murder
(07-13-2021, 02:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 1) I tend to agree with you on this. With a few incredibly rare examples, murder is built to.

This is one of the biggest issues I have with the current "criminals are victims" mentality.  Don't get me wrong, I am all for interventions that avoid incarceration when it is appropriate.  However, these targeted interventions really need to be aimed at at risk youth in the 6-11 age range.  I know that seems young, but trust me, it is rather obvious which children need these types of targeted interventions.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't try with people older than that, but at some point, especially when you're talking about violent crime or crime involving a firearm (such as illegally carrying), we need to protect the community over providing diversion services.

Quote:2) California is ridiculous. How any of their ridiculous gun that are on the books got there is beyond me. That shit is so against the 2nd Amendment. I don't have the words for it. 

Beyond ridiculous.  Politicians here talk about "common sense gun safety", while at the same time letting criminals who actually use firearms in the commission of a crime of with minimal, often inappropriate, criminal charges with minimal consequences.  The intellectual disconnect and dishonesty is beyond the pale.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suspect arrested in CHAZ/CHOP murder - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-13-2021, 03:55 PM