Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Thinks Evans Could Have Been A Day 2 Pick!
(05-07-2021, 03:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals killed day 3 of the draft, and when you look at it...McPherson will contribute immediately, while Sample and Shelvin will provide really nice depth and rotation possibilities, and they also have other 3 guys - Hill, Evans and and especially Smith - who could all easily fall into the 'day 3 gems' category as well. I like Hubert too, but he still needs quite a bit of technique/fundamentals work...and maybe an e-collar to keep him under control. LOL 

Absolutely.  It isn't inconceivable that the Bengals get 9 guys that actually get significant playing time THIS YEAR from this draft.  The only real developmental guy I see is D'Ante Smith, and you mentioned Hubert but I like how they double dipped on pass rusher (as they have with other spots in the past) so if a guy goes down with an injury you aren't back at square one.  I also like how it creates competition.  

This past year's draft, free agency, and Burrow returning....it is all setting up very well and my biggest hope is these coaches finally show they belong.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Thinks Evans Could Have Been A Day 2 Pick! - SHRacerX - 07-14-2021, 09:56 AM