Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door to door vaccine push..........WTH?
If you are still unvaccinated at this point you are simply not a smart person. I don't care if you don't "believe" in the virus, or if you think it isn't going to kill you. The vaccines are safe and effective. The reason you should be vaccinated is the possibility of more variants.

With every infection, we are giving the virus opportunity to mutate and create new variants. When you are infected, whether you get sick, or are asymptomatic, the virus injects its genetic code into your cells and uses your cells genetic mechanisms to make copies of itself. Every time a copy is made, there is a chance for an error....that is what a mutation is. Mostly those errors are a disadvantage, or neutral mutation. But every so often, one gives the virus a new advantage and becomes a new variant.

The delta (4th) variant is more contagious, and usually makes people sicker. It is even able to infect some vaccinated people since no vaccine in 100% effective. The real danger is if a new variant emerges that can evade the current vaccines. Then we are back to square one. Or the worst case scenario....a new variant that not only evades vaccines, but is also deadlier.

Cold and flu are both types of corona virus. The reason we need flu shots and cannot cure the common cold is because they have been around humans for literally thousands of years and have so many different variants that we cannot realistically keep up with all the variants. We have the chance to cut this virus off at the pass BEFORE it can get enough variants out there to be as ubiquitous as the cold or flu.

So I don't care about your personal freedoms, I don't care if you don't think its dangerous, I don't care if you think its a hoax. All those are simply ridiculous, self centered reasons for not caring about humanity as a whole. So STFU, and get vaccinated. I don't even care if your employer says you have to get it to stay employed. If you're that selfish, then good....get vaccinated or get fired. If you don't care about other humans, then I don't care that you're now unemployed.

Everybody needs to think this through at a level beyond themselves.

Rant off.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Door to door vaccine push..........WTH? - Beaker - 07-14-2021, 02:35 PM