Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-06-2015, 10:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have zero idea what I am not being honest about. People with outies should use the little boys pee pee, people with inies should use the little girls pee pee.

If you don't check folks out then what is the problem with using the facilities that matches your body instead of your mind. I think it was the other Lucie thread where I stated this train of thought makes zero sense to me.

BTW would less that disingenuous be genuine?

I think we'd all agree that posting a photo of someone in lingerie at home and suggesting you'd see that in public is disingenuous.

To address some of your concerns: I said they should use the bathroom they identify as. What do you think will cause a bigger problem, Michael using the men's room or Michael using the women's room? I have to imagine no man would assume he was born a women while many women would have a hard time believing he was and assume a man is coming into the lady's room
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - BmorePat87 - 11-06-2015, 10:52 PM