Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Like to See Joe Burrow See Preseason Snaps?
(07-16-2021, 12:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I honestly believe there's about a 90% chance that none of our big 3 (Taylor, Anarumo, Callahan) will ever hold a job higher than position coach in the NFL when their time is up here.  I also think there's at least a decent chance that every single one of them is out of the league enitrely within two years.

I mean, maybe some of these can guys make it as journeymen position coaches but nothing more.  Even that might be stretching it at this level (NFL) and for a consistent amount of time.  If any one of these guys were fired tomorrow, I don't think a single one of them could get a coordinator job at a top 100 college program within the next 14 months.

I got the same vibe when we were the only team in the span of 30 years to make Zampese an OC. Sometimes guys have lousy resumes for a reason.  

It's the same reason it'd be a risk to make me a dentist and see if I can "get it" by year 3. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Like to See Joe Burrow See Preseason Snaps? - Nately120 - 07-16-2021, 12:58 PM